
I pulled this fire truck in from the garage to see if she liked to play with it and she loves to push it around. She is getting really good practice for walking. She has taken 4 steps at the most now and expect her to take off any day.

When we were decorating the tree Jada was going bezerk trying to get the decorations. She was screeching and grunting tring her hardest to reach the tree. She also chucked every decoration she could get her hands on out of the box. I was so worried she would never leave the tree alone, but surprisingly she has done really well. She occasionally will go over to the tree and take a few ornaments off, but for the most part she doesn't even notice the tree.

Here she is trying her hardest to reach one of the sparkliest ornaments. Those were by far her biggest temptation!
6 comments:
OH she is sooo cute! I miss her so much!
I love your updated blog.I am so jealous you are in california and I am not.We miss you all. The kids are so cute. ANd Jada Bada is getting so big and into everything. I wish we could live nearer.
Soooo cute! I am so sorry I missed you while i was in Utah. I still feel awful about that. I can't believe how time flies when I am up there with my thousands of family members!
She is so adorable!!!
I just noticed the new family pics on the side of your blog-those are really cute!
Yea! I love this stage.
Post a Comment