Friday, November 20, 2009

Jada's 1st Birthday!!!

Jada tasted the cake and liked it but she kept trying to eat only the candy off of the butterfly cake. She surprisingly ate the skittles and smartees without choking on them. She loved them!!!
Here she is eating candy!
What a beautiful baby! Jada picked out this guitar from Kohl's and loves it. She dances to the music even if she was grumpy.
Opening her presents. Jada wasn't really sure what to do, but her siblings helped out.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe she's one! What is this? you guys aren't allowed to get older, just because we left! :-)

Sheri said...

Hi Shana, Wow Jada is sure getting big. Hope you are doing well!

Becky said...

It's about time you posted. I about forgot what everyone looked like. Soooo cute! Remember how Sage didn't have candy till she was two? Everyone looks precious. Jada looks more like sage everyday.

Jueneta said...

I too can't believe that she is already one. She is definitely a cutie.