
Here is Jada doing her favorite thing, taking a bath. She gets so excited when she hears the tub filling up and starts screeching and jumping. I can hardly get her clothes off before she is trying to climb in. She has stopped now, but for a while she would cry everytime I would take her out and she would try to jump back in the tub.

When Thanksgiving Point had their $2 Tuesdays in August we went and did the farm and the dinosaur museum one day then the next week we went to the gardens. None of my pictures turned out from the gardens because I forgot I had my camera set to black and white and I couldn't tell when I was out in the sun. None of the beautiful flowers look as impressive as they really are when they are in black and white.

They both loved riding the ponies. We went with Grammy, LaLa, Gavin, Rylee, Peyton, Kristin, and Greysen. Everyone had a great time.


The 3 boys sitting together in the rocker. They must be tired.
5 comments:
so fun...that's a steal of a deal! Sage's hair is so cute short!!
They are sooo cute!!!! I want to squeeze jada and give her kisses. Cade is so cute too and I cannot believe how tall and skinny Sage is. I think you should take a road trip and come see us!! I know you are dying to get back to Vegas! ha ha! I'll have to call you and tell you about dinner with Lindsay. Nothing outrageous, just funny!
hahaha, what a CUTIE!
Darling kids. What a treasure to have these pix! Jada the Adorable, Sage the Sweet, and Cade the Courageous (for being the only boy!) Love to you all! Grandma Barbara
i love that pic of Jada in the tub!
Post a Comment