Monday, January 5, 2009

Cade's Cake

A Transformers Cake!! I had the idea for this cake but enlisted Zane's help since I am always feeding my baby it seems. He printed an Autobots picture to scale, cut out the stencil and even placed it on the cake strategically and used sprinkles all by himself. We are so proud of Zane. It goes to show he is capable in the kitchen and has been pulling one over on us all this time.
Cade got lots of cool presents! It is like Christmas all over again. We are swimming in toys over here! HELP!!!


6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you had a great 6th birthday! ;-P hehe.

La La said...

Nicole, Cade told me he was six, too! Silly Cade!

Aubrey said...

I had forgotten he had a January birthday! Now that I have a child with a January bday, I might need some advice. :) It's crazy to deal with a birthday when I finally got done with Christmas and don't want to think about anything else!

Anonymous said...

What a cool cake, Cade. We hope that you had a great Birthday.

Marci Morgan said...

I love his cake! Sooo boy!

B.D.Boyle said...

Wow, Zane, I'm impressed with your sprinkly transformer! You really "transformed" that cake. Cade, you are getting so BIG! Grandma Barbara