Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome Home Jada!!!





Our little Jada Hope Boyle is finally here!!!! We are all so excited! She is super cute and weighed only 7 lbs. 1 oz. which is a miracle for this family of big babies. She was 19 inches long and was born on November 15th at 7:57am. Sage loves being a big sister and wants to hold her all day long. She can't wait to go to school she says so she can tell everyone about what a great weekend she had. They had Aunt Nicole and Uncle Aaron babysit them Friday night and Saturday until their Grammy flew in from CA to relieve Nicole of babysitting. Thanks so much to them!!! All went well and she is a good eater and good sleeper so far. In fact, she slept 12 hours 2 hours after being born and refused to wake up to eat. She then decided when it was 9:30 at night that she would finally wake up to eat. But all ended well because she did go back to sleep so mom could get some much needed sleep herself!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious. She looks so much like Sage and Reese did. How sweet! I am so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I was just browsing and wanted to say hello and what a beautiful baby! Feel free to check out my blog anytime.

B.D.Boyle said...

Of course Jada is cute--she's my granddaughter! Well, grandchild #16, I'm so glad you made it here all safe and sound. You are making Sage and Cade so happy--that I can see. We'll be down from Idaho to see you next weekend! love to you all, Grandma Barbara

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was wondering if you had had her yet and surprise! There she was on your blog. She is beautiful. I'm sure Sage is just loving her! I hope you get the rest you need. Good Luck!

Lindsay Bishop said...

Congrats!! I am so excited to see Jada and you! When are we taking pictures?
-Lindsay

Unknown said...

Congrats! How exciting! I hope she keeps being a good baby, and a good sleeper! Good luck, and remember we love holding babies at our house. :)

Clint Boyle said...

I was just thinking about your family and wondering when Little Miss Jada was going to arrive. And then seconds later, Clint told me- and wa la! Jada is such a darling. Sage and Cade look so proud. All of your children are so beautiful and we especially can't wait to see Jada. Except... we had already planned that WE were going to use the name Hope for our next girl, if there will ever be one. Is it to late for you guys to change her name? :0) Although 'Jada Hope' has such a nice ring to it! So precious. Rachael Joy

Sheri said...

Congratulations Shana and Zane. All of your kids are so beautiful. Hope everything is going well.
Luv, Sheri

Sallebunch said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.
I am sure Sage is enjoying her as much as Krissie did with Chloe. They love it that they are not the only girls anymore.

McWhorter Family said...

Jada is so cute! I can't believe how little she is. Seriously let me know if you need anything at all. Jess

Jueneta said...

Congrats! I am glad she was little. She is cute. I love all the hair.